This is a straight neck bass whose neck is set into the body using a Japanese-inspired joinery design to firmly marry the neck with the body. The result is a solid and attractive neck/body join. This bass also comes with a hand carved bridge with machined brass fully adjustable saddles and brass string anchors. This bass is currently only available as a five-string.
Other standard specs include:
- 35” scale, 22 ½ frets
- String spacing at nut: .375″
- String spacing at bridge: .687
- Abalone or mother of pearl position markers
- Bone nut
- Hipshot ultralite tuners
- Single piece maple or bubinga neck
- Two jazz style pickups
- 9-volt dual pickup electronics with volume, blend, bass & treble control plus passive/active switch
- Matching wood cover plates
- Balanced and ergonomically contoured body. Body top wood to contrast neck wood.